At the special school board meeting on Thursday, April 30th, the following changes were approved to the 2019-20 school calendar.
- The last student contact day has been moved to Friday, May 22nd.
- The last day of distance learning delivery will be Wednesday, May 20th.
- May 21 and May 22 will be used as catch up days with students as well as scheduling collection times for student’s books, materials and technology devices.
- May 26 will be a wrap-up day for teachers.
- May 27, 28, and 29 will be teacher professional development.
- Meal and childcare delivery will continue through May 28th.
- Graduation is still planned for Sunday, May 31st.
Note that on May 1st and 4th there will be no distance learning. Meal delivery and childcare will continue on those days.