MONDAY, MARCH 18
- Speak for Your School Day Period 1-4 in the auditorium.
- Season begins for Golf & Baseball.
- School Board meeting at 5pm @Elementary school Room 233.
- Drivers Education Parent Class 6-7:30pm at Elementary school room 248.
- Grades 6-8 Choir Concert 7pm at Elementary school.
TUESDAY, MARCH 19
- Staff meeting at 7:30am.
- Grades 9-12 Choir Concert @Elementary school, bus at 10am.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
- Early Dismissal at 1:30pm.
- Grades 9-12 Music Large Group @Morris, Choir bus leaves at 9am, Band bus leaves at 10am.
FRIDAY, MARCH 22
- End of Quarter 3.
- If you would like to join the trap team, please see Mr. Anderson. Registration closes on March 22 and no shooters can be added after that date.
SATURDAY, MARCH 23
- Scholarship Breckenridge Phonathon at 9am @BHS, signup sheet is in the office or respond to Mrs. Quast's post in google classroom. The dates are March 23rd 9am-noon and March 30th 9am-noon.
- Band Trip to Nashville March 24-28.
- Parent/Student Trap meeting at 6pm in the auditorium on Monday, March 25.
- Grades 9-12 winter sports evaluation during Team Time in the auditorium on Tuesday, March 26.
- Babe Ruth Summer League Baseball for Ages 13 and 14/15. Registration is now open online at: www.breckenridge.k12.mn.us. Please register by March 31st if possible. Stop in the office and pick up a form if online registration is not an option for you.
- The Breckenridge Education Foundation is hosting a Color Run on May 1st at 6:00. If you would like to participate, packets will be available in the high school office. They are due on April 4th.
DETENTION Tuesday-Friday, 7:30-8:20AM, Mr. Hiedeman’s Room 509.
THE WEIGHT ROOM will be open every Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 7:00 to 8:00 am, on school days, for any high school student interested in using it.